GÖR SÅ HÄR
1. Put yogurt into a bowl and stir until creamy. Add saffron powder and season with olive oil, lemon zest & salt.
2. Eggs & flour stir in a big bowl.
3. Rasp rough the zucchini , put it on a clean cloth and squeeze liquid.
4. Crumble feta cheese, about 30 gr.
5. Dill finely chap & chives finely cut.
6. Put all ingredients together & mix them with a spoon.
7. Spice up with salt, pepper, lemon & olive oil.
8. If you need add a bit favour.
9. Heat a lot of oil in a pan.
10. Then you form fritters with a teaspoon of the mixture and put it into the pan with distance.
11. Roast zucchini fritters with small heat for 2 minutes each side, for getting golden brown.
12. At the end you drain fritters on a paper towel, then you serve it with dip & caviar.